WHAT MAKES THE 2019 GMC SIERRA DENALI DIFFERENT?
If you know anything about the GMC brand, you know how seriously it takes pickup trucks. One of the biggest and most popular pickup trucks out there is the GMC Sierra. The whole Sierra lineup is impressive, but when you add Denali into the mix, that takes everything to a whole new level. Denali vehicles are the top-of-the-line models in the GMC family, offering premium features that essentially border on luxury. There is, of course, a Denali version of the latest GMC Sierra pickup truck. What makes the 2019 GMC Sierra Denali different? Let’s take a look at some of the highlights.
Unique and exclusive features
“GMC ignited the premium truck market 17 years ago with the launch of the Sierra Denali and the next-generation model sets a new standard with unparalleled advancements and exclusive design. It offers more upscale appointments, purposeful technologies and capability – solidifying Denali as the ultimate in professional grade.” – Rich Latek, marketing director of GMC.
Mr. Latek isn’t kidding. The 2019 GMC Sierra Denali offers a vast array of unique and exclusive features that will add another layer of excellence to the time-honored tradition of the American pickup truck.
You can find these features and more on the 2019 GMC Sierra Denali.
- MultiPro Tailgate, a GMC-exclusive feature and industry first. It has six unique functions and even offers a standing workstation.
- The Carbon Fiber Pickup Box is another feature exclusive to GMC, providing better resistance to scratches and dents.
- An all-new ProGrade Trailering System with the in-vehicle Trailering App to provide better assistance with the towing experience.
- The multi-color head-up display that shows customizable data on the windshield in a convenient display is a first in the segment.
- Another segment-first feature is the Rear Camera Mirror, which gives you a choice between using the regular rearview mirror or using a camera that will display a wider and less obstructed view of what’s behind you.
- Other Sierra Denali features include 20-inch standard aluminum wheels, available 22-inch aluminum wheels, the GMC Premium Infotainment System, heated and ventilated front seats, and more.